Monday, January 30, 2012

How to ride, eat, tame, etc. your personal elephant

This is a talk I gave at the annual "Hill Street TED" activity that my local congregation puts together.  These are short talks in TED format, put together by members of the congregation to share aspects of their life and work that don't get talked about much at church.

Here, I've taken my slides from the talk, added a script, and revised the format to better fit the web.  After going back and forth, I left in the Mormon references, even though I know some of them will be lost in translation. I also added a few slides based on comments and feedback from people at the talk. This let me put in more details and one-off ideas that just didn't fit into 10 minutes.  Enjoy!

EDIT: Slideshare is giving me grief, so here are pdf versions of the talk with speaking notes, and without. 
View more documents from Abe Gong.

No comments:

Post a Comment